Saturday 8 April 2017

More journal pages ....

Here are a couple more of the projects I made for That's Crafty! with their 8x8 journal pages - I love this size, suits me just fine.
Don't you just love that leaning man? I've gone all rusty for this one, using some of the new stencils (all sizes) and digging into my DIY stash:


This one's totally different again - that's why I like using them as separate pages. I've tried out the Pentart Iron Paste for the little flowers in the background and used the 8x8 clock stencil to make some hills, then the floral stencil for the yellow sun:


Thanks for looking!

Helen

2 comments:

Fliss said...

Taking a break from gardening in finally sunny Worthing Helen and glad I did as I love those journal pages. So much lovely detail and I do love the leaning man, he's so cool!
Fliss (aka Felicity) x

Sid said...

Great stuff Helen !